KXLY Spokane
A frightening story out of Seattle today comes with a warning. A woman there died after an amoeba ate her brain. She got it using a common health tool, and doctors say it could happen again if someone else is doing the same thing. The International
Amoebas From Neti Pot Devour Seattle Woman’s BrainPatch.com
Woman dies from brain-eating amoebas after using tap water to rinse sinusesMyStateline.com
Tips for safe neti pot useKING5.com
TheStranger.com -Yakima Herald-Republic
all 9 news articles …read more

Source: HEALTH